, , , , , , , ,

Reese Witherspoon's California Beauty!!

2:22 AM

I'd like to thank Elle Decor for sharing the lovely Ojai home of Reese Witherspoon with us. I love the mix of old and new and the subtle, lived in style of her house. Reese and her friend, designer Kristen Buckingham, worked together to create the beautiful interior of this Wallace Neff designed home. I love all the arches and the woodwork is gorgeous. And, I love this quote from Reese when referring to the history of the home, "When you buy a beautiful piece of art, you don’t really own it. You're just the caretaker."



 Love the alcove bed and that vintage chair is fantastic!

All the different seating options around the table give the space a very interesting look.



 Oh so cozy!

 Love the exposed beams and hearty wood floor.

 So fabulous





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love her house! It is indeed a cozy place to stay. Barn door looks great with the theme.

    ReplyDelete