, , , , , , , , ,

Fabulous Floors!!

3:15 AM

They just lay there and let us walk all over them! Yes, I'm talking about floors. Very often floors are just left plain but why not jazz them up?! Here are some pics of truly incredible floors.

I love all the color in this room! And I adore the pinky chevron floor!!
(photo from luxe + lillies)

 I love the mix of the hardwood and tile flooring!

Love this DIY painted floor!! It's like a built in race track for kids and their cars!

LOVE this stenciled floor!!!
(photo from Design Sponge)

Not a print but this floor is fabulous in blue!!
(photo from Decor Pad)

 Oh yes!!

 This rustic herringbone floor is so lovely!!
(photo from Home-Designing)

Fantastic little hand-painted hallway strip!
(photo from Alisa Burke)




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Amazing floor designs this looks so beautiful and stylish,thanks for sharing pis these give me idea to have such beautiful design for my home flooring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this blog? I?d really love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally agree with your information please keep updating your blog.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..

    Brazilian Walnut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. I am planning to do a home renovation and is doing a research regarding the latest flooring trends. I found the post very useful.

    ReplyDelete