, , , , , , , ,

All About the Vanities!!

4:15 AM

I always loved watching my grandmother put her make-up and jewelry on at her vanity. I have very vivid memories of sitting on her little bench (once she was finished) and going through all her lipsticks and earrings, rings and necklaces.... what fun! Now that I'm a grown-up (haha) I would love to have my own vanity that my daughter could play at when I'm finished decorating my face. Here's some vanity inspiration (mirrored vanities are very popular) -

 Love the mirrored vanity!
(photo from Graham and Green)

 Love everything about this!!
(photo from Pinterest)

Awesome!!
(photo from Graham and Green)

 So fabulous!
(photo from this blogspot)

Love all this pink and the pop-up mirror in this vanity!!
(photo from here)

This mirrored vanity is very antique-y and beautiful. I LOVE all the pictures stuffed around the frame of the mirror!!
(photo from Lauren Conrad)

Very simple and lovely.
(photo from Houzz)

Love the color, the dress form.... everything!!

GORGEOUS!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments