, ,

Interior Design in NYC Apartment

12:47 AM

I was impressed by the interior design of Stefan Boublil, creative director of The Apartment Creative Agency (via Contemporist). The Apartment Creative Agency offers fully integrated branding, marketing, architecture, and interior design services. A very eclectic mix of services indeed. I'm not sure how their other services are, but they do offer a great interior design service. Here are photos to prove it.

They combined 3 units on the 61st floor of the Metropolitan Tower. Working with that square footage, they were allowed to incorporate a very large sectional to accommodate the space.

They artfully built custom bookshelves and were able to incorporate the flat screen TV.

Not sure why I never thought of putting a stool in the shower. Brilliant!

Photography by Michael Weber

I love the rustic table with the iron legs. I'm evening digging the paper mache T-Rex.

Rarely do you see built-ins for a piano. It works.

I would read more than I do if I had that view of the NYC skyline and a hanging chair.

Usually your pedestal sinks are varying shades of white. I like role reversal with the white, muted tiles and the apple green pedestal sink being the star centerpiece in the bathroom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments