, , ,

The Yas Hotel

12:23 AM

The interior design for the immaculate Yas Hotel was done by Jestico + Whiles (via Contemporist).   For a cool $250 per night, you can stay at this luxurious 5-star hotel located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. 

 The recessed wall and ceiling are a great touch.

 I always appreciate a nice bench at the foot of the bed.

 The ceiling fixture is cool. I love the tone of the wood floors.  You don't see that color very often.

 Everyone I talk to wants wall faucets.  I can see why.

 Someone paid great attention to detail to create a nook just for candles.

 Poly carbonate chairs are awesome for commercial use.  Easy to maintain and looks great over time.

 The fabric on the back booth is very rich.

 The Yas Hotel just glows from the outside.

 I've never seen a hotel pool quite like this.

 Just a beautiful architectural structure!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just look at those rooms in Yas Hotel. It's so cool and looks so futuristic! I would love to check this place out in person.

    ReplyDelete