Are You A Boy?

5:50 AM

So, hubby and I are expecting baby #1! I didn't want to tire everyone out with baby this and baby that, but since we're finding out on Friday whether the little nugget (as we affectionately refer to him or her in the office) is a boy or a girl, I thought I could break down and share a thing or two about the way I imagine the nursery to shape up over the next 4 1/2 months. We just moved into a new apartment with a bedroom for the baby. The only thing in there at the moment is a shabby chic yellow chest to be used as a changing table. It's basically a blank slate, so I want to fill it with some beautiful stuff.

If it's a boy...

I love the Owls Sky Crib Set from Dwell Studio. It's bright and cheerful with the turquoise and kelly green!


Tough camo socks from Trumpette will keep baby's feet nice and toasty.

I've had my eye on this Sheep Mobile from Blabla since before I was pregnant. It's so sweet!




It's not that I've never changed a diaper. It's that I've never changed a diaper under the influence of massive sleep deprivation. These are just too hilarious not to get. Blue Clown Hat Pee-pee Teepees from Beba Bean.

Tomorrow, I enter more familiar territory: the baby girl. (Because I was one.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments