, , , , , ,

Love for Bathrooms!!

2:22 AM

Ahhh, the bathroom. It seems that the bathroom is very often the place where people will be a little risky with wall colors, decor and such. Here are some fabulous bathroom setups.

Love the colors in this bathroom! Very lovely.
(photo from House of Turquoise)

Love this rustic bathroom!
(photo from Meadowlark)

A very minimal, angular bathroom. How about a steamroom/shower?!
(photo from Trendir)

Purple walls! Zebra tub!! Oh my!
(photo from Houzz)

Oh my, yes!!! That floor, with those ceilings and that tub!! 
(photo from Frog Hill Designs)

I do love a chandelier in the bathroom!
(photo from Design Sponge)

Colorful kids bathroom!!
(photo from hola mama)

How about some gold with your bath area?
(photo from chic interiors)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am head over heels for the colors in the first bathroom. I'm thinking of staining my cabinets a deep dark color like that. Right now they are that cookie cutter cinnamon color and I'm tired of it now. And I will be replacing the bathroom fan with a cute little chandelier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lakesha- Do it!!! I LOVE the colors in that first bathroom too. If you do do that, please share a picture with us!!
    Thank you for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete