, , , , , , , , , , ,

Ahhhh, Organic Bedding!!

1:23 AM

A little while after Christmas I bought some deeply discounted organic sheets from Anthropologie (so love Anthro). I love my sheets so much. They have a fun green print all over and I love that they are made with organic cotton. The growing of organic cotton is much more eco-friendly than non-organic cotton and I wholly support that! Anyhoo, loving these sheets got me to lookin' for other organic cotton bedding options so here's what I found.


Bedding from Plover Organic
(my sheets are Plover Organic)




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. anthropologie has great sheets i have purchased some in the past.
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organic cotton and organic cotton products have got to the be the way to go. I try and purchase and design organic products where I can, particularly curtains and soft furnishings. I think it's really important to educate consumers on buying organic cotton products, because they not only look beautiful and feel a beautiful texture, they are also kind to the environment. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- I SO LOVE Anthro home anything!! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDS- I completely agree with you! The sheets that I have are amazing, the quality is excellent and I love knowing that they were way more eco-friendly to produce than regualr cotton sheets. I hope this little blog gets around and maybe inspires people to go organic!
    Thank you so much for reading and commenting!! And thank you for caring. :)

    ReplyDelete