, , , , , ,

The Cullen House from Twilight!

1:23 AM

Now, whether you are a Twilight fan or not, I think we can all agree with the statement that the Cullen House from the movie is most incredible! Yes, I went to see the latest movie, Breaking Dawn, at midnight the other night with hundreds of other Twi-hards. Judge if you'd like. ; ) There are a lot of shots of the house in this movie and I just kept thinking "My gosh, this house is amazing!" The house was designed by Skylab Architecture in Portland and is actually called the Hoke Residence (named that because the person that originally bought the house was John Hoke; the director of footwear design for Nike)
(photos from Design Tavern and Freshome)

 I love the combo of wood and cement. Looks beautiful.

 A gorgeous entrance.

 I love this shot! Shows the beautiful color of the wood and lines of the house.

 Such clean lines and simple design. And so bright!

 I love all the windows and the outside view that all of them offer.

 Spacious living room with built ins!

 Fabulous kitchen! I love how it's not walled off from everything. It's part of the whole room. And that island with the extended bar/table is genius!

 I love the long window behind the sofa! Hey. That floor lamp looks familiar! It's our Cora Floor Lamp!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's so light and open, you know. No moats.

    No judging me either, lol.

    All kidding aside, if I ever am blessed enough to be my own architect and contractor on our family home one day, this is where my inspiration for light and room layout comes from. Love this house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R. Teel-

    Your quote comment made me laugh out loud! No judging at all! I have watched those movies more than I care to admit and read all the books.

    I'm so happy you enjoyed the post. The house is truly so beautiful and so different. Love it all!

    Thank you for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete