, , , , ,

New Room Ideas at High Fashion Home!

1:05 AM

For those of you that didn't receive our latest mailer and/or those of you that haven't visited our website recently, I want to share some of my favorite new "Room Ideas". You can find all of the room ideas on our website but these are my faves.

 Bureau of Style. The wallpaper first caught my eye but the Caitlin Chair and the Wright Desk are fantastic!

Mediterranean Hipster. So colorful! LOVE the St. Michel Chairs and the Metal and Glass Lantern I want right now!

Jazz Loft featuring the Santomer Platform Bed. So chill and wonderful.

Plum Dandy! I love all the purples. The Gramercy Sectional and the Othello Coffee Table are fabulous!

Landing Pad. Love the leather and golds. The Gimlet Ottoman is beautiful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments