, , , ,

Zipper8Lighting

1:32 AM

I'd like to introduce you to Zipper8Lighting. I found these awesome light pieces while on Etsy. Her light fixtures look incredible and I love that she uses materials like plastic bags, road maps, old paperback books an even drink umbrellas to create them!

This is the Cocktail Umbrella Pendant. So colorful and so cute!

The Plastic Bag Pendant Lamp. I can't even tell that it's made from plastic bags!

The Round Flat Mixed Book Page Pendant. I like that they look great off during the day and on at night.

The Tufted Ruffles Pendant Light is made of...... Coffee Filters! Amazing.


A closer look at the Road Map Pendant.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The lighting fixtures featured in this post are all hanging lamps. She does offer some table lamps and wall sconces too, though. If there is something specific you're looking for you can always message her through her Etsy page. Here is the link to her shop page. I hope it helps!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Zipper8Lighting?ref=seller_info

    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I like the colourful umbrella lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that umbrella light cute?! The woman who designs these is so talented... I look forward to see what she creates next.
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is brilliant! I love the colourful umbrella lights.

    ReplyDelete