, , , ,

How To Get A Leg Up...

11:24 AM




I am a recent leggings convert. It has taken me a little while to jump on the bandwagon, mainly because every pair I ever buy always ends up making me look like I have saggy baggy elephant legs. And girls, you know what I mean. Wearing pants made with Lycra and spandex leave little to the imagination as it is. It takes a bit of confidence to strut fully in leggings, but worn under a skirt or dress or tunic... yeah, I'll give it a go! But not if it means I am constantly pulling and tugging. Waistbands that dig in or roll down and saggy baggy knees are not my thing. 
Thankfully we now carry a line of leggings here at High Fashion Home that actually keep their shape, stay in place and are flattering. We have regular, ribbed and patterned. And all our employees have already scooped up a pair. 
The best part... the price tag. They start at $15.00!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wear loads of dark and bright colors like orange goes owsum with blue,grey and purple to have a cozy and safer feeling in the season of hot and cold.i'd like to mention Leigh Lezark’s unique style and Erin Wasson to get a cindy crawford feeling and girl olivia and Nicky Hilton are next to mention.

    ReplyDelete