, ,

New Gifts In Time For Christmas!

4:12 AM

Christmas is right around the corner! It's that time of year where our customers go crazy for some of our fun gifts. We just uploaded a lot of new products just in time for the holiday season. Check out some of our favorites:





Drink your triple grande, non-fat latte with a shot of espresso in eco-friendly style. It's cheaper at High Fashion Home than here.



We all wish we could be a little bit taller. Well, here is an extra 9 inches in a portable, easy to carry form. Easy Fold Step Stool - $14


Here is a modern day Christmas tree where you can share memories of all your loved ones.
Fotofalls Floor Standing - $69



Everyone loves baking during the holidays. Who is a better assistant than everyone's favorite 80's arcade game?
Hot Heads Pac-Man - $14.95



I can only solve half of the problems. But it's nice to look smart when you bring over guests.
Pop Quiz Clock - $32



Face your fears with the shower curtain that screams, "I love you."
Psycho Shower Curtain - $16


Not sure if you can get by airport security with this. It's cool rain protection that can double as a self defense weapon.
Samurai Umbrella - $28

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha totally gifting that psycho shower curtain! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "I am not a paper cup". I love the cup- not so much the top. The hole is hard (for me at least) to drink through. I use the bottom far more without the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's good to know. I'm going to buy one soon, so I'll give my thoughts on the I Am Not A Paper Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using "I Am Not A Paper Cup" for the last week. It's been pretty good to me. I haven't had issues with the lid. Then again, I do have a big mouth.

    ReplyDelete