,

I've Been So Distant...

1:17 PM

A thousand apologies for my extended absence! I promise I have a good reason. The powers-that-be at work seem to think I'm worthy of more responsibilities. So, for the past two weeks, I've been learning the ropes of a new position. Now that I'm getting a grip on it, I can take a moment to post something new! What better to pull me away from the paperwork than Stella McCartney's much talked about collection for Gap?


There are some really amazing standout pieces (see below), but most of the pieces are incredibly wearable like the sweaters and leggings.


Is the Band Jacket an ode to her uber-famous father? And I love, love, love the Flower Applique Dress!


Give this tutu to the little princess in your life. I know of a few nieces who would love this kind of thing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments