, , , , ,

It's Serendipity!

7:39 AM

I love it when I stumble upon something amazing completely unexpectedly. I've always loved the work of Hella Jongerius. Every time I find something new from her, I get so ridiculously excited. Well, this is one of those times.



Layers by Hella Jongerius for Maharam



While looking for a fabric, I found that she collaborated with Maharam to create the MOST AWESOME FABRIC EVER! Yes, all of those capital letters were essential.


Layers in Ash/Quartz/Grass

Then I saw it made up in an ottoman, and I MUST HAVE IT!


Layers in Earth/Chocolate/Coral


Then, I popped over to Moss to, again, look for the fabric that brought me on this search, and what did I see?
A Nike shoe MADE FROM LAYERS!!! This day is too good to be true.

You Might Also Like

2 comments