, , ,

Chanda-where?

7:19 AM

I love it when chandeliers are put in unconventional places, like hanging from a tree branch at an outdoor party or in a bathroom. It makes them that much more interesting to look at because they don't really belong, but they look good.


A giant chandelier in the middle of a small kitchen? Why not? I love the way the white pops against a black wall.


Not a chandelier, true, but the idea is fantastic.


What a cool place to stick a chandelier, and much more interesting that two lamps.


Bathing is way more fun with pretty lighting.


This one is my favorite. A green backyard, cool weather, and a shimmery chandelier. Perfection.
All photos are from Domino.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i share the passion for the unconventional, and for antique chandeliers.

    to me, chandeliers are classy, yet when used unconventially, they are actually naughty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Chanda-everywhere! LOL. Great images!

    I LOVE the shop. I have used many items in my designs for school projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’re all over this! We featured it this week on our blog: http://www.1800lighting.com/Lighten-Up-Blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice images! Beautiful chandeliers, some of the best that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete