, , , , ,

Baby, It's Hot Outside

7:07 AM

There is nothing worse than coming in from the 100 degree heat just to get into a hot bed. You wouldn't wear a coat in July, so why should your bed? I adhere to the idea of using the hot months as a chance to change up my bedroom a little bit and just use sheets. Okay, and maybe a light blanket, because that air conditioning can get drafty. When I use my patterned comforter, I stick to basic white sheets, but when the duvet is a away, the sheets can play (or something like that). Here are the ones I have my eye on:



Rubie Green's East Village Sheet Set, $179-229



Crate & Barrel's Tallulah Sheet Set, $45-$80


West Elm's Printed Percale Sheet Set, $79-119


Dwell Studio's Draper Stripe Sheet Set, $286-$341


Plover Organic's Drowsy Vine Sheet Set, $228-$269 at Anthropologie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Actually, most people nowadays keep summer sheets for their bedding all year long. Personally, I agree with the choice. They are much better decor options esthetically, and with the invention of indoor heater, you really don't need heavy sheets to stay warm during the winter.

    Nicolette
    http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

    ReplyDelete