, , , , ,

This Is What Heaven Looks Like...

7:08 AM


via Elle Decor May '09
I recently uploaded some new finds to the Rooms We Love section (to your right!), and was particularly fond of these two finds. Okay, "fond" is an understatement. I think they're heavenly. I love how to bed above combines modern and vintage so literally. The mismatched nightstands are the perfect complement to the traditional/modern/eclectic style.


via Domino's final issue :(
I've been salivating over this photo for a while. I absolutely love the drapes! They add softness to the windows without blocking the light, and the calm neutral fabric doesn't overpower the rest of the peaceful room. The cowhide stool add a touch of rustic cool to the traditional (with funky, modern pillows) settee. I don't know what your version of Heaven looks like, but this is mine!
P.S. Happy 30th Birthday, hubby! I love you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments