, ,

Sackboy Lives!

7:50 AM

I wish I had stumbled upon this sooner. My husband's birthday is coming up in a week or so and this would be the perfect cheeky add-on to his present. You see, several months ago, John annoyed me into letting him buy Little Big Planet, which, in my mind, was just another one of his dang video games. He begged me to play it with him- just once- and see if I liked it. And you know what? I did. The main reason I liked it was the main character, Sackboy. He's just oh-so-adorable with his tongue sticking out all the time and his floppy arms.


via Bloom.acious Cafe. Get the pattern here.

So, like I said, I would love to make one of these for John, but, alas, I don't know how to knit (well), and I've just got too much other stuff to do. Someday, though. Someday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments