, , ,

Fashion vs. Furniture: The Poolside Edition

7:40 AM

How time gets away from me! I haven't written one of these since February! I'd say it's about time, eh?

This time around, the pool, and the cocktails that surround them, was my inspiration. I've paired an outdoor party theme with a signature drink and added a dash of fashion to bring a little summer to our little blog. Enjoy!

P.S. As you can see, I had a bit of fun with Poladroid. It's awesome!


I know Cinco de Mayo is in the past, but that's no reason not to throw an improptu fiesta en la playa! Serve up some top notch maragaritas and sport a bright patterned suit by Emilio Pucci.


recipe via Food Network


How about a sweet garden party complete with colorful butterflies and chic hats? Serve your guests a twist on a classic with a Peach Julep, and up the sugar factor in a floral maillot by Badgley Mischka.


recipe via Martha Stewart.


You can't not celebrate Independence Day! And just watching the Will Smith flick doesn't count. In addition to burgers and barbeque, whip up a colorful beverage in your star-spangled suit by Michael Kors.


recipe via Food Network.


Everybody's Hawaiian at a Luau! Especially when you're offering Honeyhole Punch in a tropical swimsuit by Jean Paul Gaultier.


recipe via The Knot.


I saved my favorite for last. Nothing beats a wine and cheese party, especially when the wine comes in Sangria form and the cheese is extra smelly! Put on something sophisticated in basic black, from Just Cavalli, with a hint of sparkle to play the perfect hostess.


recipe via Food Network.

You Might Also Like

1 comments