, , , , , ,

Sleep Tight

4:49 AM

I'd never given it much thought before, but I love the look of upholstered headboards. They give the bedroom a certain softness that a big piece of wood can't. I've been surfing the Domino website a lot lately, pulling inspiration photos before they shut down, and I found a lot of headboard eye candy...


Grey moire and navy floral- calm and collected. Check out the ceiling, too!


Is calm isn't your thing, there is always fiery hot pink!


I love the sweet, classic shape of these headboards, and I love the throw pillows they put with them!


Sometimes, more is more.


I think neutrals are beautiful. You don't have to feel bad for not using a lot of color!


Headboards are a great place to use a big pattern because you know it will be seen.


A lot of amazing pattern going on in this bed.


I saved my favorite for last. It's a headboard fit for a queen... quite regal, no?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your story on headboards. As an Interior designer, I always custom design headboards for rooms "on a budget", it is amazing what a liitle paint and a great fabric can do in a room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Ad Hoc for your latest in london fashion accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful headboards. I always wanted to get or make 1 but can never really decide what would look good in our room.

    ReplyDelete