, , ,

Office Space

5:29 AM

I did a little furniture rearranging this week with my husband. Since we have yet to entertain a single soul in our apartment, we repurposed the dining "room" into an office for me. I had been using a small rectangular table from Ikea as a dining table that magically transformed into a desk once I pushed it against the wall. We gave three of the four dining chairs to charity with the idea that we'll dinate the fourth once I find a cute and comfy desk chair to replace it.

With this project in mind all weekend, I thought about desk/chair combinations. I like to mix the look up a little bit- industrial with earthy, traditional with modern, you get the gist. Here are five that I came up with. I hope they inspire you!

Go-Cart Desk, $149 + Trig File Cabinet, $179 @ CB2; Pattern Bent Wood Chair in Coffee @ Brocade Home, $199


Shelby Desk @ High Fashion Home, $1595; Louis Ghost Chair in Crystal @ High Fashion Home, $410


Latham Desk @ Crate & Barrel, $599; Terai Folding Chair in Floral Stripe @ Anthropologie, $198


Mondo Compact Office Armoire @ High Fashion Home, $1749; Wireback Chair in Black @ High Fashion Home, $159


Sawhorse Worktable @ West Elm, $449; Kiki Slipcovered Side Chair @ High Fashion Home, $438

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Where are you eating supper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post I am glad to see that you have decided to rearrange your apartment by adding an office space for yourselves, although some people can see an office space as a dreadful room, as it is to do with work, but you can also look at an office space as an area of brain storming or also just as a quiet room.

    ReplyDelete