, , , , ,

Love For Nailhead Details!!

4:34 AM

I don't know if it's the contrast of hard on soft or the mix of metal on fabric or wood but I love nailhead embellishments!! I recently bought a little brown leather storage ottoman with a nailhead design covering it and every time I look at it, it makes me happy. Love, love, love the look of nailhead details!! What do you think?

Pretty nailhead design on a lined-oak headboard. 
(photo from House Beautiful)

Around the doorway in Carolina Herrera Baez's home.
(photo from Elle Decor)
Our Bacalle Ottoman

 Sarah M. Dorsey's Nailhead and Grasscloth Feature Wall.
(photo from Sarah M. Dorsey Design)

Nailhead reception desk in the office of Tineke Triggs.

Nailhead on the wall, the headboard and the stools at the foot!
(photo from Mrs. Howard)

New England Home Magazine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes! That nail headed interior are looking really awesome. Lovely inspirational post! I really liked all these stunning interiors. It's really amazing interior to decorate confidently. Thank you for sharing such an awesome article.

    ReplyDelete