, , , , , , , , , ,

Celebrity Bedrooms!!

1:23 AM

The bedroom is our sanctuary. It's where we unwind, relax and lay our heads down at the end of the day. Now, I'm sure that celebrities do the same stuff in their bedrooms as we all do in ours but my bedroom is not quite on the same level of fabulous as some of these so I use these for inspiration!!

 One of Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's lovely bedrooms!

Jonathan Adler likes his room with yellow and lots of mirrors.
(photo from Elle Decor)

Christina Aguilera goes for the drama!
(photo from CNN Money)

 Betsey Johnson is NOT afraid to use some color!
(photo from Covert Garden)

 I love all the gorgeous wood work in Cher's AMAZING bedroom!

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.... INCREDIBLE!!
(photo from Fab Furnish)

 Comfy and cozy, JLo style!
(photo from Fab Furnish)

Another Cher bedroom. I love her style!
(photo from Front Door)



You Might Also Like

0 comments