, , , , , , , ,

Pretty In Pastels!!

2:22 AM

With Spring springing and Easter right around the corner, pastels are everywhere!! Soft, subtle and a light touch of color, pastels can work anywhere. Check out some ideas -

Love the light pinks!
(photo from Raellarina)

Different shades of blue
(photo from Gramercy)

Not sure about that carpet but I love the rest.
(photo from we heart it)

 It's just the chair. And it makes all the difference.
(photo from 79 ideas)

A couple of chairs is even better!
(photo from 79 ideas)

 Pastel pink and pastel orange chairs. Yes!
(photo from Daily Dream Decor)

Gorgeous kitchen!!
(photo from decoist)

 So fabulous!
(photo from Interiorholic)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. How lovely! I've been wanting to incorporate pastels into my own decor. I am thinking of buying some pastel colored decorative pillows like these pillows to make my home feel more "spring-like" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some of the chairs in pictures 4 and 5. I painted them a pretty pastel blue over the weekend. Thanks for the pics and idea. I got my chairs here http://manhattanhomedesign.com/new-product-dining-chairs.html
    They have a nice store right in Manhattan too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was absolutely amazing. I so love it.=D

    ReplyDelete