, , , , , ,

Fire It Up!!

2:12 AM

We don't have a tremendous need for fireplaces in Houston but this latest cold snap got me thinking about them. Not to mention, I have been smelling neighboring fireplaces all night tonight. Love that smell. You can do A LOT with your fireplace and turn it into an amazing room centerpiece. Some inspiration..... traditional and not so traditional options.

 Gorgeous!
(photo from Pinterest)

Love this stand alone fireplace! Just make sure your kids watch out. 
(photo from The Style Files)

The Zeta EcoSmart Fire is so different!
(photo from NUVO)

 Beautiful fireplace in this amazing farmhouse!
(photo from Houzz)

AMAZING!
(photo from lamb & blonde)

 LOVE this space!!
(photo from Tumblr)







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    --------------------------------
    Thanh Le - HomeDesignLove.Com
    http://www.homedesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're all fireplace in different home setting. I would love a fireplace on my own that sits on the wall at the side and is childproof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really inspiring. As for me I would vote for "The Zeta EcoSmart Fire is so different!" fireplace. As it's the most unusual (not sure if it's practical solution anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing fireplaces. I have never see this kind of beautiful fire places before in my life. I would really love to buy this kind of beautiful fireplaces.

    ReplyDelete