, , , , , , , ,

Ennis Lamp!

4:15 AM

Flipping through my mother's Real Simple magazine, I came across a lamp that I KNEW I had seen before. I have loved this lamp before..... haha. That sounds all dramatic. But seriously, Real Simple featured the Ennis Lamp (also sold at High Fashion Home) as part of their "40 Elegant Home Furnishings" in this months issue. The Ennis was added to the list by interior designer, Jon Call who had this to say about the lamp - "When you buy a lamp, you often have to change the shade, but this is perfectly proportioned and complementary. The base adds pattern to a room. I’ve flanked a bed with a pair.” Well done, Ennis Lamp! Thank you to Real Simple and Jon Call!

We actually blogged about the Ennis Lamp a year ago as part of CC's 5 Faves - Lighting. Such good taste. ; )

You Might Also Like

0 comments