, , , , , , , ,

Decor Gone Wild!!!

4:15 AM

Animal prints are EVERYWHERE!! No, this is nothing new but I just feel like I have seen more animal hide inspired looks that ever before. What do you think??

This room is an animal print explosion! An small office/study in the House of Windsor, Peter Dunham designed this look and used his own linen wall pattern all over the place! I am so in love with the green desk!!!!!
(photo from COCOCOZY)

 Another view of the room.

Just one wild chair adds some edge.
(photo from Bromeliad)

The shape of this sofa is so beautiful and the leopard print gives it some sass!
(photo from Design Crisis)

Just a touch of zebra in a white bathroom. Love! Try High Fashion Home's Curved Zebra Bench.
(photo from Dust Jacket)

Dalmatian inspired wallpaper!! Cute!
(photo from Little Green Notebook)

 Tiger print rug!
(photo from HGTV)

Leopard print stairs?!
(photo from Indulgy)




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice collection of animal print paintings and other decoration items. I especially like the animal print wall art pictures. Wall art painting is the type of decoration I like the most. It gives a really different feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    pine furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pillow designs that I believe would match some of the
    bedrooms pictured above. They are from Zazzle and designed by us, a

    wall decor company Presto Chango Decor.com
    http://www.zazzle.com/prestochango*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

    ReplyDelete