, , , , , , , , , , ,

Sung as a Rug on the Wall!

3:23 AM

I know this isn't a new idea but I have been so inspired by all the rugs on the wall pictures I've been seeing! Sure, they look good on the floor too but sometimes they really do look better hanging front and center on your wall!

 How about this Postage Stamp Rug!! 
(photo via Postage Stamp Rugs)

I love the colors in this space, decorated by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard! The rug looks perfectly at home above the bed!
(photo found via 75th and Sedgwick)

Another room with great color!! And the rug on the wall is by Thomas Paul.
(photo via Apartment Therapy)

Very neutral decor and a simple rug on the wall. 
(photo via The Lonny Blog)

 I love the idea of hanging the rug from ceiling to floor! And that small piece draping above the bed adds an interesting look.

Very cool rug! 
(photo via The Design Files)

Love everything about this dining space! The rug art is great!
(photo via Design Sponge)

Woody Wood Rug on the wall! Love that green dresser too!
(photo via YLDesign)


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Rug on the wall is such a great way to decorate your home. Absolutely adore that pink stamp rug...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dining room (and the rug!) from The Design Files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to decorate the dining table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that all of you enjoyed this post! I have been thinking about hanging a rug above my own bed so these shots are very inspiring.
    Thank you for reading and commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, thanks for sharing. Wall rugs have always made me think of Victorian Era high society for whatever reason, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some Designer Rugs are just too pretty or interesting to put on the floor or distract with furniture. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rugs on the wall is a good idea also. just a unique touch to a part of the house. you'll just have to make sure that it will compliment and that it will look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that Rugman dot com has a pretty wide selection of different types of oriental rugs, from modern to antique.

    ReplyDelete