, , , , , , , , , , ,

Love for Fabulous Attic Spaces!!

3:33 AM

Ah, the attic. So much room and it's so often left completely unused. Cruising around on Pinterest today I came across lots of wonderful attic spaces. What do you think??

An amazing closet!! The ottoman looks very similar to our Gimlet Ottoman.
(photo from Decor Pad)

A writing room fit for Pioneer Woman
(photo from Pioneer Woman)

 Extra sleeping space

Another cozy bedroom
(photo from desire to inspire)

Martha's craft attic
(photo from Martha Stewart)

A woman cave in the attic!
(photo from arcilook)

Anything space! Love those floors!
(photo from houzz)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The first and last ones would scare the hell outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These huts are looking so nice, but what about privacy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I I loved that post on top places to advertise, and I'm glad you linked to it again, so I could have both resources in one book mark...

    ReplyDelete