, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hanging Beds?!

2:22 AM

I love the idea of beds hanging from the ceiling but I do wonder how fantastic they would be to sleep in? I would like to think that they would be amazing! Gently swaying back and forth and rocking me to sleep. OR, they could move so much that I start to feel dizzy and sea sick! Thoughts? Comments??

 (Photo from Pioneer Woman)

(photo from My Home Ideas)

(photo from Ben Riddering)

Hanging Bunk Beds?!? Now there's a ride!!
(photo from Babble)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It is very funny!!
    I would like to try one!

    http://collectingdesignin.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second photo, from My Home Ideas, the combination of patterns and textures gives the room an inviting and warm atmosphere. On a personal note, I think a hanging bed could be fun, but not necessarily for everyday use. I could definitely see kids having a great time on the hanging bunk beds! Thank you for the interesting post.

    ReplyDelete