, , , , ,

W Retreat in Thailand!!

2:22 AM

Oh my! Can we please talk about how incredible this place looks!! W Hotels are known for their luxurious accommodations and stylish decor and the W Retreat in Koh Samui (by MAPS Design) is no exception. Fantastic views of the gorgeous landscape abound and glistening waters surround you. Enjoy a spa day, curl up with a book in the W library or take a nap on an outdoor lounger by the pool. On my long list of places to visit!
(photos via Contemporist)



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful! Since I'm renting I can't do much of anything, but the house at least has lots of bold color. I love backslashes too. Probably because I custom paint / carve them. It's a thing.
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing, the scenery is so beautiful. I wish i can go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete