, , , ,

What's New at High Fashion Home

10:53 AM

The High Fashion Home website has recently been updated with new amazing products. There are some great pieces that will compliment anyone's home. If you need color, some upholstery pieces will be perfect for you. Are you green? If so, there are beautiful reclaimed tables and accent tables. Let me give you a sneak peek of some of the pieces that I love.
The Luxe sofa is in a radiant bold color that looks amazing.

The Stefano is in an off-white fabric that makes it stand out in a good way.

The Haven daybed looks comfy and stylish.

The Annie chair comes in navy as well!

The Jaden console is done with reclaimed wood and an iron base that looks stunning.

The Prague coffee table is blazing with shine.

The Baltic dining table is elegant with it's reclaimed hardwood design.

The Sanctuary Clarice chair is charming with the delicate printed fabric. 

The Bentley bed has a beautiful tall headboard with tufts and refined chrome legs.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Luxe Sofa is awesome! I have yet to see a sofa in that color. Fingers crossed I can find a client willing to go that bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Haven daybed! I love the color and the texture,perfect in my room! I just love the touch of orange!

    ReplyDelete