, , , , , ,

JENZET, The Little Illustrator (Local Artist)

1:23 AM

Today, while on Etsy, I came across the cutest shop!! It's called Jenzet (aka The Little Illustrator) and in that shop you will find some of the most original and adorable prints! The original pictures were done on a real sheet of paper with a real pen (by Jen of Jenzet) and then digitally colored. The prints available through this shop look great and have such sweet images and messages; I just love them. Also, Jen can do custom prints for you, you need only talk to her about it. AND, did I mention that she is right here in H-Town?? Enjoy! : )


  "Cooler Thank You Think" could also be called, Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover. A good message. She also does this print on a t-shirt.

 "I Love Vinyl" who doesn't?  

"Make The Best Of Today".... a good reminder

 "Mon Amour" I love this one! So precious.

 "Their Chemistry" is clever and completely adorable!


  "Feeling Bubbly" I love this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments