, , , , , , , ,

A New, Old House

1:11 AM

I hadn't visited Elle Decor in awhile so I decided to pop over to their website and see what wonderfulness they had to offer; I was not disappointed. I came upon an article about Interior Designer, Patrick Printy's home. It's a brand new home that he and his partner, Dan Holland, designed and had built but they wanted it to look like it had "been around forever." The home is beautiful. It has so much natural light streaming in and they filled it with amazing furniture and lots of reclaimed wood (which looks fantastic). I hope this house gives you some inspiration and ideas! Enjoy. : )

 This is the picture that sparked my curiosity. I love the look of the house from the back. Printy was inspired by Cape Dutch farmhouses in South Africa. Beautiful. 

 The living room is lovely. I am loving the exposed beams (reclaimed wood) and wide plank floors. 

 The dining area is very simple but appealing to the eye. The chandelier is a Printy design.

 Love the simple kitchen with lots of drawer space! Bar stools are from Design Within Reach.

 I am so in love with this wall full of framed art! It just looks amazing. I like that there is plenty of furniture present but it doesn't overwhelm the room. Sofa is by Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams and the tray table is by Roost. High Fashion Home carries the side chairs; the Exposition Leather Chair.

 The master bedroom. Still loving the exposed beams and I like the neutral color scheme. Bed is a Printy design.

 This bathroom is so beautiful. So much natural light coming in, a gorgeous cast-iron bathtub and I adore the giant 18th-century wardrobe!

 A guest bedroom. Headboard is from Williams-Sonoma Home, duvet is from Serena & Lily, and the tulip shaped chair is from Pierre Paulin. That bed looks so comfy!

 Another guest room. I love the stacked books under the edge of the bed. The bed is from Room & Board.

You Might Also Like

3 comments