, , , , ,

Pillows!

1:23 AM

I love pillows. I've been looking at a lot of them lately because I want to add a new one to my couch.... or make one for my couch. Pillows are a small thing that can make a big difference in the look of a couch, a bed, a chair and they add a nice touch of color, texture or design without being too overwhelming. I found several online that I think are cute.


 The Orimono Pillow from Anthropologie. I love Anthro pillows! This one is colorful but not too bright and it's very pretty.

 Another Anthropologie pillow. Patterns Revealed, Stripes. Cute!

 Pink Suzani Pillow from World Market. This would look really good on a white sofa.

 The Blue and Spice Ikat Pillow from World Market. This one is classic and colorful but not too much.

Pier One's Floral Bouquet Pillow. I love the red and it's such a fun pillow!

 The Patterns Revealed Pillow, Bloom from Anthropologie. I love the ribbons on the pillow.

I added this picture, from Southern Living, because I adore the pillows on the chair and sofa. They were made specifically for the couple who owns this house. The fabric is Super Paradise Print in Punch by Trina Turk.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Really beautiful pillows there!! What about some eco-friendly fair trade pillows? They're one of kind because their designs are really unique. Plus their hand-made which adds more meaning in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for cushions that go with my new leather couch - Great ideas! I am going to check out World Market!

    - My Home Decor Journey

    http://www.myhomedecorjourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorative Pillows-
    Thank you for your comment! I will look for eco-friendly, fair trade pillows and do a follow-up post. Thank you for such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Decor Journey-
    I am so happy you enjoyed this post!! I seriously love World Market; I have several furniture pieces from there.
    Thank you for your comments and good luck on your Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pillows in your couch or in living room plays an important role in the beauty of your home. Guests will surely grab one of your pillow in their stay and it is such a compliment if you will have such wonderful collections of yours.Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. conformance supreme pillow and Business logo design- Thank you for your comments and I'm happy you liked the post! Check out today's post featuring eco-friendly and fair trade pillows!
    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pillows I also looking for some new decorative body pillows for my home and this really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, thanks.

    http://www.pillowslover.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pillows! Vibrant colours and interesting designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really beautiful pillows. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete