Open Season.

5:33 PM

When the warmth of the sun generates through your body on a beautiful day, no one wants to be cooped indoors. We want to enjoy every minute of those rays of light that bring happiness to our lives. As I was browsing through websites and blogs I notice that the open outdoors is becoming apart of indoor decor. Beautiful large glass sliding doors are being used to extend your home and become one with nature. This is the greatest invention ever created! Here's why...


  

This is a gorgeous space! I love the view and adore that ottoman.


 I would die to have a view like that and enjoy every inch of it!


Great use of space with a beautiful outdoor patio.


These are amazingly large windows and they move!


The day I can afford a beach view, this is what it would look like.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a gorgeous place! Looks like it would be a wonderful home to host a party in.

    ReplyDelete