, , , , , , , ,

Roman's Top Ten Countdown # 9

2:31 AM

Anyone who truly knows me knows that I like anything and everything that reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and when I saw the following piece I just fell in heart with it. So, without further adieu, I give you number #9 on my fabulous list, the Cushion Spindle Back Swedish Bench (#037436; $2659).


The Cushion Spindle Back Swedish Bench comes to you via Halo, our newest addition to our spectacular vendors. The antique white washed finish on the frame, the stone colored cushions, and the size of the piece are so ideal and work well together! If you are not feeling the color of the cushions, don't forget that you can always get them reupholstered.

(Spoiler Alert: Keep a look out for more Halo products in Roman's Top Ten Countdown!)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That couch is gorgeous! And because I really love you and your adorable personality, please don't take any offence in any way, but I have to correct the tiniest of errors that you made. It's actually without further 'ado' instead of 'adieu.' The latter is French for good bye and the former is English for pomp and circumstance, I think. That's like a super super common mistake to make..the kind that I make on a frequent basis, and the kind that only avid Shakespeare readers or French speakers would catch! But now you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous! I wouldn't take offense to that at all! I get so excited about what I blog about that I do make mistakes, I'll be the first to admit. LOL! Thanks for loving me and keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I want! So gorgeous!




    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete