, , ,

Office in a Nook

6:14 PM

I would love it if my small (but larger than the last one) apartment had a nook in which I could build a space for my husband's computer.  Since we've been married, I've had to fall asleep to the glow of the computer until he turned it off to come to be.  It's not an awesome way to fall asleep.  A nook for his computer would be wonderful, and these two, from Apartment Therapy, are a great source of inspiration...

This one is clean and modern.  The only drawback to using a nook over a closet is that you can't shut doors to cover it if company comes over.  It has to stay neat and organized which would be easy if we lived in Utopia, but we don't.  We live in Houston.


I love the idea of using a closet for an office.  Depth allowing, you squeeze a chair until the desk and still get the doors closed to hide your mess.  I also like how they used the doors as extra storage in this office.  In a small space, it helps to squeeze all the storage out of a space that you can.  I like this closet a lot, but I would have to tone down the girliness for hubby.  Flowers make him barf.

You Might Also Like

0 comments