, , , , ,

I *HEART* Emmas Design Blogg

10:24 AM



Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssst! I have a little secret I have been guarding very carefully. It's my borderline obsession with Emmas Design Blogg. I love Scandinavian design and white walls, muted palettes, pops of unexpected color, wood floors, gray and brown accents. (I lived for a year in Stockholm and to this day I want to move back. Jag alskar Sverige!) I used to save the photos she posted in my inspiration file but then I realized that I was saving basically every photo. Each day I pour over her blog to drool over some other perfectly lit airy space that could be a part of my ideal dream flat.
And then I added her blog to my blogroll of faves on my personal blog. But no one except my Mom and Dad read that. So now I'm sharing with you. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(you're welcome)


You Might Also Like

0 comments