, , , ,

Apartment Interior in Hong Kong

12:45 AM

 Here are some photos of apartment interiors done by HEAD Architecture and Design (via Contemporist).


 Great natural lighting in the room with bright, energetic wall colors.

 I love big sectionals.  I don't have a ton friends and family to fill it up.  But I like the idea of sitting in a different part of the sectional every day.

 The bamboo floors look stunning and are very eco-friendly.

 Nice idea recreating the outdoors indoors with the grass-like rug.
 
 Reminds me of my mattress laying on my apartment floor in college, except the space is about 100 times nicer.
 
 Clear glass enclosure for an over-sized, circular tub...I like A LOT!
 
 The oval, gemstone tiles look spectacular in the shower area.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your bed was on the floor in college until one of your awesome friends brought you a frame. :) But, yes, the space in this picture is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box spring made a huge difference back then. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete