, , , , ,

A Fashionable Life

5:05 AM

My dear friends at Harper's Bazaar have given us a treat in their latest April issue! They have taken us into the home of American Idol producer Simon Fuller and wife, Natalie Fuller. Their rebuilt 1920s home, located in Beverly Hills, is elegant and classic with 1940s and 50s pieces that are made very chic and modern with textiles.


Natalie Fuller on their staircase in a Victoria Beckham gown.

I love the pop of color of the sectional with a clean and neutral background. It really makes a statement.

The formal living room which has a pair of
1950s Italian railway chairs designed by Gio Ponti and Giulio Minoletti.

I love the classic clean look of this room that looks out towards the patio. The leopard print silk velvet on the 1950s Italian chairs is just striking in the room.

Natalie, in Michael Michael Kors, in their dining room. The 1940s Ico Parisi dining chairs compliment the table and the chandelier is amazing.



The bedroom with a flawless chandelier that is to die for!



The best thing about this house, in my opinion is the wine cellar. The cellar is filled with bottles given to couple on their wedding day. The cool thing is that Natalie has listed each bottle with the name of the guest who gifted it to them and when they visit, they share the bottle with each respected person.


The view of the rear garden and pool are amazing!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Greetings from New York. Siding? Is that siding on the external part of the house?

    BTW, the interior is very stunning. I wish I had a house like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not tell from the intial picture if it was siding or not. In my opinion, I think that it might be stucco.

    ReplyDelete