,

What's Your Passion?

10:21 AM

Moleskine has a very cool new product out for those of you with passion. They are (appropriately) called Moleskine Passions- journals to record the things you love.


My dad would probably be into the Book Journal, where he can make lists of books he'd like to read, make notes about books he's currently perusing, and jot down good quotes.


My in-laws would like the Wine Journal where they can write down their favorite wines and vineyards, learn new wine lingo, and keep a list of what they currently have in their wine refrigerators. Yes, plural refrigerators.


I would love the the Recipe Journal since I'm always looking for new recipes and getting opinions from the husband on what he likes, what I could change, what could go with that chicken we had last night, and so on and so forth.

They also have music, film, and wellness journals for those who love music, film, and themselves. Their words, not mine!


Click here to find out where to purchase these little bad boys.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm in for the book and the recipe journals, and I know a few people who would, too. Thanx for posting a link to where I can get them.

    ReplyDelete