, , ,

By The Sea...

6:20 AM

Okay, so now is not exactly the time to be seaside. Even in Houston, it's way too cold. But there's something about the sea green color I'm seeing everywhere that makes me long for warmer temperatures.
Varying shades of green blend so well together from dark emerald to pale mint. Photo via Coco + Kelley.

These are so much more interesting than your basic black frames. From kbleyewear.com.
I've been on a neutrals kick for too long. Time for some color? Photo via Architectural Digest.

Maybe a pretty little sweater to brighten up my holiday? Cashmere V-neck Sweater from J. Crew. (I know. I'm addicted. So sue me. They have great clothes.)

Pretty sea green doors would work well with my grey walls. I wish I could paint my front door this color, but I have a feeling the leasing office would be less than thrilled. Pretty please? In the name of art and design?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow, I came across your blog recently and have been following it for a couple of weeks; I didn't realize you're in Houston!! :) I'm in Austin and am in Houston regularly... I can't wait to come in and see your beautiful store.

    ReplyDelete