, ,

Puff, The Magic Jacket

6:02 PM

For quite a while, I thought all things puffy were just ridiculous. However, I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong, and folks, I was wrong. The cute, cool, and downright sophisticated jackets and vests below have proven me wrong.

I was mostly drawn to the color of this one. Not that I would need anything this hardcore in Houston. Still, fun to look. Moka Coat by Moncler @ Barney's Co-op, $950.

Leave it to J. Crew to make a puffer vest look ladylike. Love the skinny belt over the vest! Sherpa Puffer Vest, $118.

It's the non-puffy puffer jacket. Just enough puff to keep you warm courtesy of Gap. Puffer Cardigan, $98.

I'd say this is the most masculine of the bunch, but it is called the Military Puffer Jacket. $69 at Banana Republic.

I love how this one creates a slim waist, even in a puffy jacket. That's no small feat! Puffed Chevrons Jacket, $128 at Anthropologie.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice textures, I’m trying to build up a decent catalogue of textures and images to be used for various things such as website designs, I’ll post them all on my blog when it’s done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first am looking to get friends, family, and twitter followers to help me decide which one would be best to build.
    Thanks, again and I now know what I will be reading this weekend.

    ReplyDelete