, , , , ,

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

4:12 AM

I've been on the search for a tall flat boot practically since I came to be. The day after I started walking was when I started looking for that boot. Needless to say, it's been a long, tough road. This year, I am determined to find that perfect pair.
I like the distressing on these Vintage Tall Roadster Boots from J. Crew, but I wish it had a couple more buckles to make things interesting.

The Thebna Boot from Nine West has the details I desire, but I'm not sure I'm sold on the color.


I absolutely LOVE this boot from Chloe. Refined gold buckle, great leather, cool heel, but $1,100?! I'd prefer to stay married, thankyouverymuch.


Another classic boot, this time the Isabelline Riding Boot by Ralph Lauren, but it's a bit too classic for my taste. Oh, and it's close to $1000, too. Let's see... Boots or food for two months?


These Jenny Boots from Piperlime are a close competitor. I like the style and the buckles and the color, but I wish they were more distressed.


I think I found a winner! They Cranberry Bog Boots from Anthropologie are nicely worn in (but not worn out). The color is nice and neutral but interesting. The toggle makes for a cool detail. They'd look fantastic with jeans. And the price? I won't be buying them for myself, but maybe I'll put them on my Christmas list. And if I don't get them, I know what I'll be writing about next year!

You Might Also Like

3 comments