,

Running Wild

7:28 AM

Judging by the crowds at Memorial Park at 5am on Saturday mornings, I'd say running season is in full swing. Time to tie on those sneakers and hit the pavement (or trail... or grass...). Currently, my running partner-in-crime, Cynthia, of Cynthetica fame, and I are preparing for the Nike Human Race, a 10K to warm up for the main event: the San Antonio Rock 'n' Roll Half-Marathon in November, and the Chevron Houston Marathon in January. Will we be ready? Only time will tell.
Since the weather has decided it's not ready to cooperate with my running schedule (I could cut the humidity with a knife this morning!), I suppose I need to get inspiration elsewhere. My iPod for instance. Here are the songs that are keeping me going through the sweat, aches, and cramps...


1. Reset by MuteMath
2. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
3. Cosmic Girl by Jamaroquai
4. The Way I Are by Timbaland
5. Beard Lust by Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
6. Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters
7. That's Not My Name by The Ting-Tings
8. Circus by Britney Spears
9. D.A.N.C.E. by Justice
10. Love Today by Mika
11. Girls On The Dance Floor by Far East Movement
12. Tik Tok by Ke$ha
13. Different Sound by Teddybears
14. I Like The Way You Move by Bodyrockers
15. Whatcha Say by Jason deRulo
16. Fergalicious by Fergie
17. Human by The Killers
18. Hey Jude by The Beatles

You Might Also Like

0 comments