, , ,

HF Weekly Obsession(s): Head Case

5:12 AM


I'm really very smitten with this vignette from the latest Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams catalog. I spied the Ming Console in a magazine last month and was very pleased to find I liked it as much in person as I did in print. The first one we put on our floor sold instantly! It's just the right amount of red for a pop of color in a neutral setting. We put ours with a dark brown velvet Kennedy sofa with red pillows. I rather like it!



I also adore it with the Kinsey Lounge that they used. Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams uses a lot of tufting in their designs and they use it well. I'm a fan.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Asian touches in a room...not a lot, but just key pieces here and there. Thanks for sharing the Gold & Williams piece.

    ReplyDelete