,

Three Cool Things

5:07 AM

I did a lot of clicking around on the world wide web one day, and I found lots of cool little things. Since then, I've just been hanging onto said things, not knowing quite where to stick them. They are homeless no more. Presenting... three cool things:


These Log Bowls from Loyal Loot are really cool. They are made from reclaimed pieces of wood and given a bright paint job on the inside. Naturally beautiful. 


My husband thinks I'm a hardcore coffee addict. I think if I was truly hardcore, I'd have one of these. It's a Coffee Cuff from Contexture Design. But I don't have one of these... yet.

I'm not about to slap these on my electric bill, but these envelope wraparounds from TapeSwell are pretty darn cool. Maybe for my Christmas cards...

You Might Also Like

1 comments