, , ,

So Charming

7:35 AM

Pile it on! Get your hands on them at Generate Design

It's about time! I can't think of a more perfect designer to create dainty 18 karat gold charms than the legendary Tord Boontje! Here's the cool part- the charms are packaged in three's. Once they're in your greedy little hands, you can do anything you desire with them. Turn them into earrings, get all four sets and make a killer necklace, or just wear one at a time. And, at only $39 per set, they make a great gift for that design junkie friend of yours (i.e. me).


From left: Package One, Three, Four, and Two and a stylish serving suggestion.

This is more my style. Package Two is my favorite. The deer reminds me of the ones I see on morning runs when the weather is cooler.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sarah~ Isn't package 4 the one with the deer? How do you know what comes in which package? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are out of order in that picture. From left to right: 1, 3, 4, 2.

    ReplyDelete